Google +1

Friday, February 16, 2007

In Your Hands 1992 (Songs)

"In Your Hands"
by
Richard O. Harris


In your hands, I place my life, Lord. In your hands, your will is mine.
In your hands, the world I leave, Lord. In your hands, my rest I find.

For there are times when I am angry. There are times I am so sad.
There are times, I can go no further. There are times I feel so bad.

At these times, you always guide me. At these times, you understand.
At these times, it gives me comfort, just to know I'm in your hands.

In your hands, I place my life, Lord. In your hands, your will is mine.
In your hands, the world I leave Lord. In your hands, my rest I find.

And there are times when I am happy. There are times I am not afraid.
There are times I can go so far, Lord. There are times I am so amazed.

At these times, you laugh right with me. At these times, I can see your plans.
At these times, it's good to know Lord--All I am is in your hands.

In your hands, I place my life Lord. In your hands, your will is mine.
In your hands, the world I leave Lord. In your hands, my rest I find.

There are times I grow so weary. There are times I hate so much.
There are times I feel so lonely. There are times I need your touch.

At these times, you forgive me. At these times, you help me stand.
At these times, I may forget, Lord --- I am still in your hands.

In your hands, I place my life, Lord. In your hands, your will is mine.
In your hands, the world I leave Lord. In your hands, my rest I find.

There are times when I am grateful. There are times my cup o'er flows.
There are times I'm sure you know, Lord -- times when your love shows.

At these times, I am humbled. At these times, I know you can.
At these times, I ask you only -- Keep me always in your hands.

In your hands, I place my life, Lord. In your hands, your will is mine.
In your hands, the world I leave, Lord. In your hands, my rest I find.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:41 AM

    Just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers. I can tell by your writings that you are in a tough spot right now. I remember when your dad passed away and you and I sat outside your mothers house and talked for about three hours straight. I gained a lot of respect for you that night and felt a connection because we both have simular beliefs. You made me feel normal that night. I often find myself feeling out of place when around a huge gathering of people. I feel as though everyone looks at me different...
    It makes me feel like I've disappointed everyone.
    Keep your head up and your faith strong and things will get better. Also thank you for accepting me as a part of your family and if you ever want to talk about anything Im a very good listener
    (edited for identity)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always encouraged and appreciated. Even if I do not like what is said, I do want to keep an open mind and listen. Rick

Rick's Amazon Store

Google Search

Donate

Comments

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

Some of My other Sites

Find HIV/AIDS Services

Fusion Quest

20% Of All Online Sales
Come Through Affiliate Programs

Launch Your Affiliate Program
Through FusionQuest

  • UltraLinks -- Direct Links
  • Extreme Support -- Costomized Solutions
  • Value -- Packed for the Price
  • The Complete Solution

Access the FusionQuest Network
of Affiliates.

Providing continuous affiliate tracking since August of 2000. Time-tested and experienced!

Take The Free Test Drive Today!

www.FusionQuest.com

Congress

Let your voice be heard!!! www.congress.org

Buy.com

SnapDolllars.com

Gadgettown.com

10% off for Car Diagnostic Tools at GadgetTown.com

SAT Courses

The nation's largest on-campus provider of sat prep and act prep

Test Prep

Test Preparation GMAT LSAT GRE